Join our growing team working to build stronger communities in Appalachia!
Fahe is on a mission to eliminate persistent poverty, and our work is a reflection of the great people we hire. Our strength lies in our innovation, collaboration, and our differences in viewpoint, background, and experience.
Fahe fosters an environment where all employees thrive.
Over the past 10 years, we have more than doubled our number of employees. For the past four years, our staff nominated Fahe as one of the top 100 Best Places to Work in Kentucky.
- be encouraged and supported to fulfill your potential through meaningful work;
- work with great colleagues who are smart, mission-driven, and collaborative;
- enjoy a welcoming workplace free from harassment, discrimination, and intolerance.
Benefits of working at Fahe:
At Fahe, we believe talent and outstanding effort should be rewarded by meaningful opportunities to apply skills and training, opportunities to learn and grow, and competitive salaries and benefits that meet employees’ needs during the various stages of their lives.
Besides a collegial, casual work environment that supports an excellent work-life balance, employees enjoy a competitive and comprehensive benefits program including:
- Full health/vision/dental coverage
- Ample paid holiday and vacation time
- Student Loan Forgiveness if approved by the Federal Student Aid Office
Why Work at Fahe?
Together, our Network has improved the lives of 616,694 people since 1980—strengthening our communities through expertise in housing, education, health and well-being, and well-resourced leadership.
At Fahe, you’ll join a team working to create local solutions and lasting impact. Each of our employees contributes to our success.
Job Openings at Fahe
Thanks for your interest in joining Fahe. We currently have the following open positions:
Current open positions across the Network:
Current open positions from our partners: