Fahe community lending loans are available to nonprofit and for-profit organizations and developers across the Appalachia region with a focus on community development in rural communities. Interest rates and terms are competitive and Fahe offers access to the USDA’s Community Facilities (CF) program and the US Department of the Treasury’s Bond Guarantee Program (BGP) creating additional benefits for the borrower.
Predevelopment – Provides funding for costs such as reservation fee, market study, Phase I environmental, engineering and design fees, professional fees, etc.
Acquisition – To purchase and pay closing costs for real property acquired for future development.
Construction – To pay hard and soft costs of construction of new or renovated structures.
Term – To provide long term financing with terms up to 35 years.
Bridge – To bridge the timing gap between the project or program costs and receipt of cash from committed or anticipated sources.
Working Capital – Provides flexible capital to meet organizational, seasonal, or cyclical cash needs.
Community Facilities Direct Loan and Grant Program
This program can benefit the borrowers with reduced interest rates and long-term, fixed-interest terms. Community Facility funding is available to Public bodies, Community-based nonprofits and Federally-recognized Tribes in rural areas to develop essential community facilities, such as:
- Health care facilities: hospitals, medical clinics, dental clinics, nursing homes or assisted living facilities
- Public facilities: town halls, courthouses, airport hangars or street improvements
- Educational services: museums, libraries or private schools
- Utility services telemedicine or distance learning equipment
- Community support services: child care centers, community centers, fairgrounds or transitional housing
- Public safety services: fire departments, police stations, prisons, police vehicles, fire trucks, public works vehicles or equipment
- Local food systems: community gardens, food pantries, community kitchens, food banks, food hubs or greenhouses
CDFI Bond Guarantee Program
Targeting the nation’s most distressed communities, BGP funding and refinancing is available for projects targeting low income populations or within CDFI investment areas. This program offers the borrowers long-term fixed-rate funding. Fahe specifically targets lending to nonprofit and for profit organizations working in the following spaces:
- Small Business
- Commercial Real Estate
- Licensed Senior Living Facilities
For more information on this program or Fahe loans contact Dwain Neeley at email@example.com or 859-756-6257.
Terms subject to change. All loans subject to underwriting and credit approval.